Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Once tagged by this entry, the assignment is to write a blog entry of some kind with six random facts about yourself. Then, pick six of your friends and tag them; no tag backs. This explanation should be included.

hurhur got tagged by abs who got tagged by adam to do this on class blog so i shall do it cos tt means i get to tag people!! hahah

1. i genuinely used to think that no one cld ever think of a nickname for me cause i was always the one thinking of nicknames for people. until sec 1 where "trees" came about cause my classmates were too lazy to say my name properly so when they said it quickly, it sounded like "trees". & so it stuck. now i'm so used to being called trees by friends, i dont realise it acty sounds weird. there was once, my friend intro-ed me to her friend as "trees" & her friend went "WHAT?? her name's trees?"

2. i used to bully guys in pri sch! HAHA. GURL POWER!!! then i stopped....dunno why. i think it's cos there were no guys in rg. *evil grins

3. my weakness is anything crunchy (except despair, adam. haha)....like...keropok! i LOVE keropok! but my favourite snacks are still honey stars & ice ( not together tho) . i love to munch on them while watching tv (: yum. i hate jam. yucks pukes. jam is disgustingly sticky & gooo-ey. & peanut butter sucks too cos it's dry & disgusting.

4. i've never watched a single horror movie in my life & i never want to cos firstly, i think i'll get a heart attack & die OR all i'd be seeing throughout the movie wld be my hand in my face. & secondly, i think it's a waste of money, paying yrself to get scared!

5. i hate cats. they are evil- looking & spoilt creatures.

6. i am happy this is the last point cos i am running out of things to say plus i just wanna tag people & read their entries! yay (:


OK I NOW TAG

LAILAI, MATT, HANXIN, SOPHIE (SF), QINGS, CHIOBU *coughscoughs

((:

4 comments:

a adhiyatma said...

Actually I got it from hanxin. So no tag backs.

adam

a adhiyatma said...

Sorry for double post.

CATS ARE NOT EVIL!

:'(

ryan d said...

why you tag me :(

trees- said...

hahha adam, yes they are! why else do u think u're allergic to them? hee.