Thursday, October 26, 2006

So school's over. Man, it's been a fast year. Fastest year of my life.

I think many people will agree if I say it's been a good year. I'll even step so far out of my terse, cynical shell to say it's been a really good year.

It also isn't even over yet - but the period of communal suffering is past for now. It's time for a long wind-down. Next year, there'll be an even longer wind-up, but there's still time to relax and get a little high.

So i'll see you all during the hols. Probably not all at once, not the same way as in the classroom, but whatever. Thanks for being wonderful.

I don't think something as little as the silly math bar-graph will ever get us down.
We're S03N, we can't even read graphs.

Haha.

adam


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ADAM! my fellow pw-mate/ sarip/ bae soon wat! haha thank YOU.

trees- said...

hahah who's tt? issit aisha? (:

Anonymous said...

ROFL gd one with the graphs..
qq

Anonymous said...

yeppp (: haha why not all at once may i ask! class outinggg

nat

trees- said...

i cant seem to blog ):