Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Heyyy!

zhiying here again. okay, abt the Halloween party, I'm thinking of replacing it with a gathering sort of thing. You see, my sis is having her birthday party at the CSC on the 11th/12th of Nov and my mum booked one of the tree-house thing things. Normally, we can only bring 4 guests swimming per card we hold at a charge per guest; but I think it's unlimited no. of guests with the treehouse though, but the fee is still included. Damn, that sentence was a little twisty. It's $2 per person but it's a rather nice pool. yep. So a swimming party, methinks? Failing that, the CSC has other stuff there like bowling, pool and k-boxing. I can't vouch for the k-boxing facilities though. The last time me and abby peeked in, it was rather dowdy but we didn't actually go in so yeah. And there are other forms of entertainment there as well. which I've been told not to mention. heh. So yep. Block off your calendars k?

Love,

zhiying.

5 comments:

a adhiyatma said...

Haha. The CSC. I wonder if it comes replete with drunk old men.

trees- said...

HAHA RITE, adam! you methylorange! =P tho i must admit it WAS quite a gd one, i just looked stunned just now cos it was sososo incredibly lame. haha

wow this blog is hippening! kewl. more outings more parties! lets go to glutton's bay, it's really niceeee!!! (:

a adhiyatma said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Check out the audrey's bday post. there's a surprise there. That means you, Audrey.

Anonymous said...

yeah i saw it, and replied there. much thanks :)

aud