Thursday, October 19, 2006

Hey people!

Not trees here btw, it zhiying and I want to publicize the *drumroll* Halloween party!!

Details:
  • Date: 31st Oct (Duh)
  • Venue: My house
  • Stuff to do: Trick-or-treating (I don't care if its childish And I don't care if people don't do it, I'm sure they have enough candy lying around to spare. hrummph.), watch some sort of Halloween esque movie, sit around in the dark park and be mosquito fodder? heh. Sorry, I kinda ran out of ideas but I'm sure 28 heads are better than one. :)
  • Dress code: costumes are welcome but don't feel obliged at all to do them :)

Okay, here's the thing. I don't really wanna stress my parents out too much abt this so I can either just buy snacks (it's Halloween after all, who cares about calories?) or we can do a pot-luck kinda thing. Up to you guys. Leave your suggestions , RSVPs, and whether or not you even want it to be held, under the comment section kaes?

Second event! This one is more girl exclusive by nature. haha. I am having a huan zhu ge ge marathon. yay! Dates are still tentative but I was thinking the public holidays next week. But, that was before I realized that there was OP and Chem SPA to prepare for. Sooo, I was thinking either we postpone it to after the 6th of Nov, or...We can hold like mass OP preparation/Chem SPA preparation at my house and watch HZGG after. Bad idea? I thought so too. Anyway, whatever you guys want, kaes? And so that you know, qingqing and kristel are holding a meteor garden and huang zhi bian qing wa marathon as well. So yupz. Leave your comments. :)

Love,

zhiying

1 comment:

trees- said...

yo! zhiyiiinggg! (: halloweennnnnn!! (: but how abt spa? wat tiem is it?